I am currently a Macao Young Scholar in the School of Computer Science and Engineering, Macau University of Science and Technology, supervised by Prof. Ying-Chang Liang and Dr. Dong Li. Before that, I worked at Nanjing Agricultural University from 2018 to 2021. I received the Ph.D. degree from the School of Electronic Science & Engineering, Southeast University, in 2018. During my Ph.D. period, I was a Visiting Scholar with Montana State University from October 2014 to October 2015, supervised by Dr. Qing Yang, and a Joint Ph.D. Student from February 2017 to January 2018 with the Networked Embedded Systems Group, RISE Swedish Institute of Computer Science, supervised by Prof. Thiemo Voigt.
- Internet of Things
- Energy Harvesting
- Tiny Machine Learning
- Smart Agriculture, Smart City, Noise Mapping
- [09/2023] Serve as Track Chair for IES ONCON’23 TT 08.
- [07/2023] Invited to serve as TPC member for ColTrust’23.
- [07/2023] Invited to serve as TPC member for IEEE CSCN’23.
- [07/2023] Invited to serve as TPC member for IEEE ICC’24 - NGNI Symposium.
- [07/2023] Our paper “A Novel Accurate Insecticidal Counting Method Based on Solar Insecticidal Lamp using Machine Learning” was published at IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics！
- [07/2023] Our paper “Understanding Concurrent Transmissions: The Impact of Carrier Frequency Offset and RF Interference on Physical Layer Performance” was accepted by ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks!
- [07/2023] Our paper “A Scheme for Pest-Dense Area Localization With Solar Insecticidal Lamps Internet of Things Under Asymmetric Links” was published at IEEE Transactions on AgriFood Electronics!
- [06/2023] Our paper “QuAsyncFL: Asynchronous Federated Learning with Quantization for Cloud-Edge-Terminal Collaboration Enabled AIoT” was published at IEEE Internet of Things Journal!
- [05/2023] Our paper “Exploiting Constructive Interference for Backscatter Communication Systems” was published at IEEE Transactions on Communications!
- [03/2023] Invited to serve as TPC member for IWCMC 2023 Wireless Networking Symposium .
- [03/2023] Invited to serve as TPC member for IEEE MeditCom 2023 .
- [11/2022] Serve as Guest Editor for IEEE Network Special Issue “Connected and Autonomous Vehicles”.
- [10/2022] Our paper “Understanding the Impact of Environmental Conditions on Zero-Power Internet of Things: An Experimental Evaluation” was published at IEEE Wireless Communications!
- [10/2022] Invited to serve as TPC member for IEEE ICIN’23.
- [08/2022] Our work, ChirpBox, has been awarded as the second place at the 2022 Lights of Future – Future Network Technology and Innovation Competition!.
- [07/2022] Invited to serve as TPC member for IEEE ICC’23 - NGNI Symposium.
- [06/2022] Our paper “From Industry 4.0 to Agriculture 4.0: Current Status, Enabling Technologies, and Research Challenges” was placed in the top 0.1% of papers in the academic field of Engineering (ESI Hot Paper)!
- [05/2022] Our paper “Rethinking Sustainable Sensing in Agricultural Internet of Things: From Power Supply Perspective” was published at IEEE Wireless Communications!
- [03/2022] Our paper “EMU: Increasing the Performance and Applicability of LoRa through Chirp Emulation, Snipping, and Multiplexing” was accepted at IPSN’22!